confetti corn salad
This is a refreshing dish to serve at cookouts for Memorial Day, July 4, or Labor Day. You can use canned corn, if you like, but frozen or fresh corn is much better!
Holle’s Confetti Corn Salad
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed and drained
- ½ cup diced cucumbers
- ½ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions: Combine corn, cucumbers, onions, bell pepper, tomato, and parsley in a large bowl.
In another bowl, whisk together dressing, sugar, vinegar, and salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.