Pasta salad recipe
This is a great pasta salad that goes wonderfully with BBQ cooking! Make it the day before and leave it in the fridge overnight so that all the flavors can blend. Just before serving, give it a good stir. Be sure to serve this pasta salad very cold.
Holle’s Ranch Corkscrew Pasta Salad
What you’ll need:
- 1 pound box corkscrew pasta
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup diced sweet red bell peppers
- 1 cup raw broccoli florets, halved
- 1 cup grape tomato halves
- 1 cup bottled ranch dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- boiled shrimp or diced chicken (optional)
Directions: Cook pasta according to directions on box. Drain well and chill for 15 minutes.
Combine with remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.